– Raquel Reyna – Spiritualized Biz Model. Raquel assists spiritual entrepreneurs to unleash their soul purpose and take the mystical journey to their spiritualized, financially abundant career.
– Donna Sickinger – Pajama Paycheque. Donna coaches work at home moms and dads to help them work through challenges, develop actionable strategies and achieve a higher level of success. She can also help new entrepreneurs to get started in establishing an at-home business and is a National Executive Director of The Pampered Chef Canada.
– Maria Tomas-Keegan of SafeHarbor Coaching is a Life Transitions Coach who can guide you through all of life’s overwhelming transitions, including divorce. If you are going through a divorce, you may also want to check out her program: Thrive After Divorce.
– Joseph Noecker of Center For Self Balance is a certified Life Coach and Licensed Psychotherapist. His focuses are executive life coaching, performance-enhancement coaching (eg. performing arts, sports), relationship coaching, career coaching, business team consulting, Psychotherapy (in Florida), and grief counseling.
– Tim Emerson is the founder of Kwan Yin Healing and is a Reconnective Healing Practitioner. He has helped hundreds of spiritually conscious people who have struggled with their life path or health, and were ready to move forward and find peace. He has a professional background in music, writing, teaching, and consulting, and has integrated it with over 30 years of healing. Tim may be interested in Joint Venture opportunities.
– Angela van de Riet is the owner of Engaged Living. She is a life coach; graduate of Coach U and Quantum Success Coaching, and certified through Certified Coaches Federation. She supports her clients using Law of Attraction principles, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, and energy work.
– Gwen Rose is the founder of Wheels of Fitness and the Rose Remedy. She is a physiotherapist, health coach, and designer of health and fitness equipment, such as The Resistance Chair.
Book Writing/Ghost Writing:
– Dennis Ross III – Write Investment
– Karen Rowe – KarenRowe.com
Domain Staging, Inc. – Lori MacMurdo (London, Ontario)
KeyContact – Leaders in Direct Marketing and Canada Post Expert. (Wanda McKay)
HostGator is my personal choice for web hosting! I have tried several other hosting companies, and the quality of the service, customer service, pricing and options available do not even compare! Their reputation is the best! Many of my clients use HostGator and would never consider switching.
BlueHost also has an excellent reputation for web hosting services. I know many people who use them and have been very pleased with their customer service. This is my second choice for web hosting.
AWeber is one of the most popular email marketing systems on the internet today. Its great reputation and reliability make it a top choice for internet marketers and entrepreneurs. (This is an affiliate link)
Shopping Cart/Email Marketing/Affiliate Platform:
Practice Pay Solutions (1ShoppingCart) – This is one of 1ShoppingCart’s private labels. They offer a FREE 30-day trial. If you are serious about selling products and services, email marketing, and affiliates, this is an all-in-one solution to help your business smoothly!
Infusionsoft – If your business is well established and the cost of this program doesn’t scare you off, this is definitely the one to go with. Contact management, email marketing, shopping cart, affiliate system, extreme marketing and tracking, and more!
Organization & Productivity:
Dropbox – Always have your stuff when you need it; 2 GB account is FREE! Access your files from any computer and share folders with your Virtual Assistants and teams. Store your files in the cloud, access them from any computer, sync the folders with your computer, back up files, share certain folders with others.
Teleseminars & Webinars:
Instant Teleseminar – Instant Teleseminar is the top choice for coaches and business owners who are serious about teaching and promoting product launches to their audience. High quality service, easy to use, replay links, and webcast increases audience attendance for those who can’t call in via telephone. Sign up for your 21-Day $1 Trial today!
Profits – (includes squeeze & sales pages, membership site)
Disclaimer: I only recommend products and services that I have personally used and been satisfied with, or that I know a great deal about the product/service and the business owner. Some may be free or have a free trial, and others are paid services. I am an affiliate for some of these, so if you make a purchase, I may receive a very small reimbursement for helping to promote them. I always choose products and services carefully that I associate myself with, based on quality and value.